SMXQ stands for Social Media 10 Questions, and is a set of questions that we are putting to various people interested in/developing/engaged in the world of social media.
We ask the same ten questions of each person, which are listed below. You can view recent answers here.
1. Could you tell us about your background (where you’re from, what you’ve done)?
2. What was your route into social media?
3. Tell us a little bit (if you can) about what you’re interested in or working on right now.
4. What social media services do you use regularly and why?
5. If you could only keep one service or tool, what would it be, and why have you chosen it?
6. Including your own area of expertise, what developments in social media do you think are particularly important?
7. What can you do now that you couldn’t do before the arrival of social media?
8. What issues, either technical or social, do you see with social media?
9. What one piece of advice would you give to someone entering the social media world?
10. How do you see social media helping and improving things for us in the future?