In this episode Ina O’Murchu dicusses the following points on being an Entrepreneur.
1) While it is good to have technical skills they are not wholly necessary to implement an idea. You can always hire the skillsets you need.
2) Implementation: Get started on your idea as soon as possible. They are easy things to talk away. Ideas only work if action is taken.
3) Marketing: Social Media makes it cheap to get your message out.
4) Creativity is vital in every aspect of your business.
5) Networking: Get out there and talk to people. That’s where your customers and suppliers are.