Interview with Hugh Cooney, Chairman Enterprise Ireland [VIDEO]
At the High Potential Start-Up Showcase, Class of 2010 which took place at East Point in Dublin, we had the opportunity of speaking with Hugh Cooney, Chairman of the Board of Enterprise Ireland.
He spoke about the fact that there has always been entrepreneurs in Ireland and how we are moving away from the culture of property speculation.
- Touchstore - Expanding and Dreaming Big
- Is the European Economy Ready and "Open" for Big Data? Dublin Event Aims to Link Stakeholders
- Copyright, Fair Use, and the Need for Revenue
- BuilderEngine: The Best of All CMS Worlds (Part 1)
- Mr. "I'm Possible" Aims to Build First Billion Dollar Internet Company in the Middle East